Europe: Tuesday 13 November, 3pm GMT
United States: Tuesday 13 November, 1pm EST (GMT -5)
Asia / Australasia : Wednesday 14 November, 12pm(GMT +10)
Today no-one questions the value of using spatial imagery in their GIS systems. Spatial imagery is constantly being used to put other information into context. Traditional GIS systems are very effective for managing and analyzing vector information but are barely adequate for managing 100’s of Gigabytes or Terabytes of spatial imagery.
This seminar discusses current imagery trends, management, distribution, extraction, integration and use, while increasing the performance of GIS applications.
How to take part:
To take part in the web seminar please visit the following URL when the Web Seminar is scheduled to commence:
- Click “Join now” next to the “Imagery throughout the Enterprise ” meeting.*
- You will be asked to enter your name and email address.
- Upon joining the meeting you will be given information so you can dial-in to a teleconference for audio.
Make sure that the date on the page is displaying the correct date.
Web Seminar uses WebEx Technology:
The use of WebEx requires some additional software components to be installed. This takes approximately 2 minutes. If you do not currently have this software installed, you can:
- Attend the meeting event a few minutes early to go through the install process.
2. Join a demonstration webEx at any time at: http://www.webex.com/dailydemo/index.php?m=true&biz=gen&TrackID=1008648&hbxref=