RICOH CAMERA WITH GPS
Use the Ricoh Pro G3 digital camera with a CompactFlash WAAS GPS card to capture your location as you take pictures.
Ricoh Caplio 500SE and Bluetooth AD-850
Ricoh Camera Features:
– 8.31 mega pixels and 3x optical zoom
– Compact Flash slot accommodates WAAS GPS, Bluetooth Card, WiFi, Ethernet and more.
– The Ricoh camera can store 5 different memos or field notes for each picture taken. These memos can be used to name the photos so they are easy to find later.
– Connect the camera to a Bluetooth Laser Rangefinder, and the distance to the object can be recorded.
– Link AVI movies taken with the Ricoh camera.
– GPS Lock feature allows you to store the location of an object then walk back and take the picture.
(Copyright from alta4 Geoinformatik AG)
To get more detail information, click here:
GPS-PHOTO LINK: RICOH EDITION FEATURES
GeoSpatial Experts developed a customized version of GPS-Photo Link software to capitalize on the Ricoh Camera-GPS combination. With the GPS data and the images stored in the camera, all you have to do is download your photos and let GPS-Photo Link do the rest.
Use GPS-Photo Link: Ricoh Edition software to create:
– ArcGIS shape files
– Google Earth views
– Photos marked with GPS position
– Web pages with maps
– Output Personal GeoDatabase or Shape Files.
– Use arrow symbol rotated to direction.
– 2D and 3D perspectives available in Google Earth & ArcGIS.
– Play recorded audio in extra data screen.
– Click on a point, and the photo will be displayed.
– Supports GPX files to use in Garmin’s MapSource.
ESRI ArcView 8. x & 9.x Features:
– GPS-Photo Link: Ricoh Edition allows you to process your photos with one click using our ArcGIS Plug-in.
– Output Personal GeoDatabase or Shapefiles.
– Output field of view layer based on field of view of camera, distance, and heading. Utilize a Wedge or Arrow symbol rotated to direction photo was taken.
– ESRI ArcView extension for hot linking images to shapefiles. Just click on the feature point, and the georeferenced photo will be displayed! Hover over a point, and a thumbnail of the photo pops up!
– Display watermarked or original photo.
Main features of products can be read here